Track Day Ticket Packs and Season Passes
A Track Day Ticket Pack (TDTP) entitles the purchaser to attend Keigwins@theTrack track days and schools during a calendar year at a significant discount. Season Passes (SP) give the registered owner a spot at every event for the calendar year. TDTPs and SPs are for individual riders and are never transferable. Important terms are below.
A limited number will be sold for a calendar year.
- 5-pack ticket: $ 900 ($180 per trackday)
- 10-pack ticket: $1700 ($170 per trackday)
- 15-pack ticket: $2475 ($165 per trackday)
- 20-pack ticket: $3200 ($160 per trackday)
- Season Pass: $4000 (~$80 per trackday)
Terms and Conditions
TDTPs and SPs are much more restrictive than track days purchased individually. These rules will be adhered to in all cases. Do not purchase a TDTP or SP unless you are 100% willing to accept these terms.
- TDTPs and SPs must be paid in full made at the time of purchase.
- The TDTP & SP is for an individual rider and is not transferable under any circumstances.
- To help offset the higher track rental rates, a few "premium" trackday events have an additional fee.
Premium track events are cited on the event calendar. (Note: it is permissible to assign two tickets per day to a premium event rather than pay the listed per day premium fee, at the ticket pack holder's option.)
- TDTP and SP holders must sign up for (reserve) the dates they want, just like everyone else. There is no special entitlement that places a TDTP or SP holder ahead of other waiting list riders.
- Canceling a track day reservation with at least two weeks notice does not spend a ticket. Canceling inside two weeks does spend the ticket.
- TDTP reservations may be moved around, with at least two weeks notice, with the same freedom as individually purchased track days.
- The TDTP or SP is non-refundable. There is a 10 day cooling-off period during which a full refund may be made. If a ticket has been already been used or an SP event attended there is no cooling-off period.
- There is no "8th day free" program with TDTPs.
- Extra track days beyond the ticket pack quantity are purchased at the regular price.
- It is not possible to convert a TDTP to another ticket pack (e.g., 10 to SP, or 5 to 10) once a ticket has been used.
- It is not possible to convert money spent for track days or schools that have already taken place toward a TDTP or SP. However, if you have reserved future track days with payment you may convert those funds toward a TDTP or SP.
- Unused tickets and the SP expire at the end of the calendar year.