We have the most liberal refund policy in the business. We believe customers want a generous and simple standard, without a lot of deadlines and punishing fees. Please help us keep it this way by not asking us to break this policy for you.
- Cancel with more than two weeks notice: You are entitled to a refund, transfer, or credit
- Cancel with less than two weeks notice: You own the spot and are on the hook for the full payment.
Simple, isn't it? But in the interests of fairness, and to give customers opportunities to rescue payment when canceling late, we also allow this: If you are able to fill your spot with another paying customer you are entitled to a refund or credit or transfer. We will try hard to help. You may sell or give away your spot. EXCEPTION: Trackday Ticket Pack holders may NOT sell or transfer spots per the terms of the ticket pack agreement. You may rescue your ticket if you are able to find a rider willing to pay us the regular price for your spot.
If you cancel with at least two weeks notice, we can:
- Refund to your credit card. We're happy to do this if the original charge is not older than 90 days. If it is older than 90 days we can refund all but the 3% bank fees. The refund would be in the form of a check or PayPal (your option).
- Refund by check. We will refund all we received. If a credit card or PayPal was used we will refund 97%.
- Refund by PayPal. PayPal prohibits refunds after 60 days. So, within 60 days you will receive 100% via PayPal. After 60 days you will get all that we received (97%), and your form of refund -- PayPal or check -- is up to you.
- Transfer to another rider. The other rider will receive credit for the full amount (100%) toward a track day or school.
- Keep a credit on file for later use. We will post a credit of 100% of what you paid.. It never expires. You may later request a refund which we will happily do (see rules above).
- Apply it to another track event now.