Next Event... Mon | Mar 04 Sonoma Raceway!
Our motorcycle track events offer a wide variety to appeal to different rider interests but they all share our simple philosophy that becoming a better, safer rider demands controlled conditions, capable help, and a well run program. There is no safer place or better learning environment than a racetrack, and no program more demanded than ours.
We have more than 17 years experience running hundreds of events for thousands of riders. We've learned what you want and enjoy. That's why Keigwins@theTrack events are California's most popular.
Hosting 50+ events per season, we'll have plenty of great events and venues for you to choose.
Learn more about us here
2019 Kawasaki ZX6 Raffle!
- We decided that this year we are going to give away a Kawasaki ZX6 for our yearly raffle! It's the new hot bike on the market, so it was the perfect bike for the raffle this year.
For every single Carters@theTrack
event that you ride you get one entry into the raffle. If you do one of our two day schools you get four entries into the raffle. If you have a Season Pass, you get 33 entries into the drawing, and 27 with a Thunderhill Season Pass. One for every event your pass qualifies for, whether you ride or not!
Special Thanks to Kawaskai USA and Roseville Motorsports for helping us make this happen!
- Who is excited to do some racing with the AFM? We have 3 NRS schools on the schedule for you. The first will be March 10th, then June 10th, and Oct 12th. Come get your license and then join your Carter's family at the races with the AFM!
THE 2019 SCHEDULE IS HERE!
- Hope everybody is as excited for 2019 as we are! The new schedule is up so everybody can start planning their schedule for next year! We will open up the website to start taking orders on January 3rd, so we can enjoy our Christmas vacation. We also have some great new deals for season passes as well!
2019 SEASON PASSES
- 2019 Season Passes are now for sale!
We have several options on the Season Passes for 2019.
The first will be our Thunderhill Season Pass. They are going for $2000 which covers all days at Thunderhill (except for the two-day schools which have a $300 premium).
The second option is the full season pass. This will cover all days except there will still be a premium for the two-day schools. But no more premiums at Sonoma for Season Pass holders!
We will only sell so many of these passes, so don't wait to long if you are serious about improving your riding skills!
Pro J's has opened their new shop!
- Jose with Pro J's Cycles has now opened his new shop in Richmond. If there is anything that you need for your bike before the season starts, make sure you swing by and see Jose. He has everything that you would find at one of our trackdays, so you can get everything you need before the season starts. Don't forget that off season maintenance! Give him a call at 510-215-5460, or swing by and see him at 201 24th St in Richmond!
48 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- Now you only need to give us 48 hours if you need to cancel an event. Outside two weeks you can get a full refund, but inside of two weeks and within 48 hours of the event, you can cancel and we will give you full credit to use in the future. Now there is no worry about signing up early!
CONTINUED COACHING AND SCHOOLS WITH KEN HILL
- Ken Hill will continue as head instructor for our Novice/Intermediate Schools this year.
Ken is proven to be one of the best coaches in the business, and his ability to break it down to a level that is fun and easy for everybody to understand is unmatched!
We will have two Novice/Intermediate Schools this year. One on April 22nd and 23rd. The second will be on Oct 14th and 15th.
If you want to step up your game, there is no better way to improve your riding skills than one of our two day schools!
MOTORCYCLE RENTALS FOR TRACKDAYS
- Yes, it's still possible for you to attend a track day with us if you are visiting and your motorcycle is miles away or out for repair. Check out www.feellikeapro.com for Kawasaki bike rentals.