Tip: To apply credit or gift certificate amount, enter it here preceded with a - (minus) sign and it will be subtracted from total order. (Subject to verification)
A Track Day Ticket Pack (TDTP), available in 5 or 10 packs, entitles the purchaser to attend Keigwins@theTrack track days and schools during a calendar year at a significant discount. Season Passes (SP) give the owner a spot at every Keigwins@theTrack event held for the calendar year. TDTPs and SP spots are for individual riders and are never transferable.
Ticket Pack and Season Pass Rules and Agreement
- TDTPs and SPs must be paid in full made at the time of purchase.
- The TDTP & SP is for an individual rider and is not transferable under any circumstances.
- A few "premium" track events impose an $80/day fee. Premium track events are cited on the event calendar. (Note: it is permissible to assign two tickets per day to a premium event rather than pay $80 per day, at the ticket pack holder's option.)
- TDTP & SP holders must sign up for (reserve) the dates they want, just like everyone else. There is no special entitlement that places a TDTP or SP holder ahead of other waiting list riders.
- Canceling a track day reservation with at least two weeks notice does not spend a ticket. Canceling inside two weeks does spend the ticket.
- TDTP reservations may be moved around, with at least two weeks notice, with the same freedom as individually purchased track days.
- The TDTP or SP is non-refundable. There is a 10 day cooling-off period during which a full refund may be made. If a ticket has been already been used or an SP event attended there is no cooling-off period.
- There is no "8th day free" program with TDTPs.
- Extra track days beyond the ticket pack quantity are purchased at the regular price.
- It is not possible to convert a TDTP to another ticket pack (e.g., 10 to SP, or 5 to 10) once a ticket has been used.
- It is not possible to convert money spent for track days or schools that have already taken place toward a TDTP or SP. However, if you have reserved future track days with payment you may convert those funds toward a TDTP or SP.
- Unused tickets and the SP expire at the end of the calendar year.
You will be able to tell us who to mail it to, whether the gift should be kept a surprise until a certain date, if the purchase is general money to spend or if you want it applied to a specific school or track day (and if a track day, the rider's skill level -- advanced, fast intermediate, slower intermediate or novice) all in the "Special Instructions" box at checkout.
CAUTION: If paying with PayPal, a receipt DOES go to the email address listed under "Rider Information" Use your email address.