Tip: To apply credit or gift certificate amount, enter it here preceded with a - (minus) sign and it will be subtracted from total order. (Subject to verification)
A Track Day Ticket Pack (TDTP), available in 5, 10, or 20 packs, entitles the purchaser to attend Keigwins@theTrack track days and schools during a calendar year at a significant discount. TDTPs are for individual riders and are never transferable.
Ticket Pack Rules and Agreement
- TDTPs must be paid in full made at the time of purchase.
- The TDTP is for an individual rider and is not transferable under any circumstances.
- Tickets may be used for any track event or school.
- A few "premium" track events impose an $80/day fee. Premium track events are cited on the event calendar. (Note: it is permissible to assign two tickets per day to a premium event rather than pay $80 per day, at the ticket pack holder's option.)
- Ticket holders must sign up for (reserve) the dates they want, just like everyone else. There is no special entitlement that places a TDTP holder ahead of other waiting list riders.
- Canceling a track day reservation with at least two weeks notice does not spend a ticket. Canceling inside two weeks does spend the ticket.
- Track day reservations may be moved around, with at least two weeks notice, with the same freedom as individually-purchased track days.
- The TDTP is non-refundable. There is a 10 day cooling-off period during which a full refund may be made. If a ticket has been already been used there is no cooling-off period.
- There is no "8th day free" program with TDTPs.
- Extra track days beyond the ticket pack quantity are purchased at the regular price.
- It is not possible to convert a TDTP to another ticket pack (e.g., 10 to 20, or 5 to 10) once a ticket has been used.
- It is not possible to convert money spent for track days or schools that have already taken place toward a TDTP. However, if you have reserved future track days with payment you may convert those funds toward a TDTP.
- Unused tickets expire at the end of the calendar year.
You will be able to tell us who to mail it to, whether the gift should be kept a surprise until a certain date, if the purchase is general money to spend or if you want it applied to a specific school or track day (and if a track day, the rider's skill level -- advanced, fast intermediate, slower intermediate or novice) all in the "Special Instructions" box at checkout.
CAUTION: If paying with PayPal, a receipt DOES go to the email address listed under "Rider Information" Use your email address.